At the present time, Dr. Tushar Deore is working as an Orthopaedic Surgeon in Nashik . As well as he is serving as a Joint Replacement Surgeon in Nashik for many years.
Dr. Deore has done specialization in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy. He did his specialization at different centres in countries like Germany & Australia. Dr. Deore is certainly a famous Joint Replacement Surgeon in Nashik.
To achieve this, Dr. Tushar Deore uses the latest technologies. Most importantly he is a trained surgeon in ‘Computer Assisted Knee Replacement’.Dr. Deore completed his training from European Surgical Institute of Hamburg in Germany.
Another key point is Dr. Tushar Deore is practicing from more than 2 decades. Notably, he has performed thousands of TKR/THR. Currently, Dr. Deore is serving in two hospitals- Om Hospital as well as Panacea Joint Replacement Centre. Until now he has cured many patients using all modern orthopaedic procedures.
- First ever introduced the technique of Computer navigation for joint Replacement in North Maharashtra in July 2008.
- Operated for Revision total Knee & revision hip with Dr. Luca Marga (Italy) and with Dr. Chattergy (U.K.).They have been visiting faculty in Om Hospital.
- Arranged one-day TKR course with Dr. Polignac and Dr. Forthasiere (French Surgeon) for Live demonstration of Computer-assisted TKR in Om Hospital.
- Organizing secretary for Maharashtra Orthopaedic.
- Association with Regional conferences-2012 held in Nashik. Attended national & international conference & had been faculty to many conferences.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Llizarov surgery
Dr. Tushar Deore
- Joint Replacement Surgery Fellowship (Germany).
- Joint & Arthroscopy Fellowship (Australia).
- llizaro Surgery Fellowship.
- Specialized Training in Computer Assisted Navigation of Total Knee Replacement at Hamburg (Germany).
- Jhonson and Jhonson Fellowship & Delta Course (Australia)